Jadie Girl turned 8 yesterday. We celebrated with dinner and her choice of nachos and tacos. It was a good choice on her part because everybody loves nachos and tacos!
Grandma loves Mexican but doesn't have it too often because it's not Grandpa's favourite. He enjoyed it though and now she's hoping he'll become a fan.
Jade and Emily...besties!
Sometimes for birthday's I'll wrap up some money in foil and hide in between the layers. Jade's cake was loaded with loot! Emily said she didn't know she would leave our house rich.
This is why you invite your daughter's best friend to her party....to find out how many boyfriends she has!
Jade had a really good day. We brought cupcakes to school to share, she got to go swimming with the Brownies and, by far the most exciting part of her day, she got to get rid of her booster seat! In Ont. kids legally have to stay in a booster seat until they are 8 and she has been counting down the days. I drove her to school just so she could ride with the heated seats warming up her cute little butt!

7 comments:
Happy Birthday Jade!!! I'm totally starving now after seeing those pics, yummo, love me some Mexican food. LOL @ the seat warmer and having 6 boyfriends!
Happy birthday beautiful Jade!!
Looks like a fantastic party ... and we must have Mexican Food tomorrow night ... it looks delicious!
I am so glad Jade had a wonderful birthday! I was so bummed out that I had to work and miss the party. I bet it is exciting for her to be rid of the booster seat.
Happy Birthday Jade!!
That cake looks so delicious.....and nothing better than a cake filled with loot:)
Hope you enjoyed that ride to school with the seat warmers.....hopefully we will only need seat warmers for a couple more weeks.
Lisa
Almost forgot....like your new bloggy look:)
Happy Birthday Jade!
I can not believe that she is 8 already. She is finally out of a booster seat (she must be so excited as a mom you must be excited too.) I can not wait to get ride of the car seats! THe party looked like a lot of fun and yummy too.
Deb
Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Jade!!! 8 is a great age! I love the idea of putting money in the cake...sooo creative. 6 boyfriends is just the beginning momma...I have a feeling that cutie will be racking them up over the years : )
Post a Comment