Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Fun and Excitement.

Jade had homework today. This does not happen very often. I can probably count on one hand the number of times she brought something home to do. Since she just ♥LOVES♥ homework she was overjoyed and got right to it as soon as she got home from school. The teacher gave them a math sheet and told them they could do it over a couple of days. The excitement of it all blew Jade away and the whole sheet is completed and put back in her backpack ready to take back to school tomorrow.


The entire time she was working on it her voice took on a tone of importance and maturity that I have not heard before. Jade loves to do workbooks and sheets I print off the computer but this was the REAL deal.

4 comments:

Marla said...

Haha, that made me giggle. Tell Jade she can come visit anytime, my kids have homework every day! :)

Michelle said...

Jade is too funny! Wouldn't we all be much happier if we could approach such things in our lives with the same joy!

Missy said...

Oh, I love her! Sometimes I think she and Paige resemble. Do you see that? Maybe it's the hair style. Tell her how proud I am of her excitement over homework..she is a teacher's dream : )

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I have to laugh....Nick dreads homework every night!!

She is too cute!!