My house is too quiet. Everyone is at work and school. I have big plans for today. I'm cleaning the house and the exciting part of that is it will stay clean....until 3:30 when school's out!
The last 2 weeks were fun. I love having the family home when we are busy doing fun things. There was a lot of skating, some shopping trips (unsuccessful I might add) lots of movie watching and fun with friends. It went by really fast but both kids seemed pretty happy to go back to school this morning. One more than the other, can you guess who that would be?!?! Yes, the one who wanted me to find a school that was open all summer. Jade.
- A couple of pictures of Mark geared up for backyard hockey.
- After a couple of hours of hard hockey playing, the boys work themselves up an appetite. Hot Dogs all around.
- After the boys got off, the girls wanted a turn. Unfortunately for them they needed to do some zambonie work first.

2 comments:
Happy New Year my friend!!
The holiday did go really fast...I have to say it was difficult going back today!!
Love the new bloggy look!!
Lisa
LOL @ the girl-powered zabonie! That looks like fun, though my southern self would freeze to death!
We get back into the swing of things tomorrow and I'm programming my coffee maker to brew a nice, big pot, I think I'm going to need it!
Love the new look!!
Post a Comment