Friday, December 12, 2008

Skating All Night Long

After all the watering that Mike, Mark and Jade did on Sunday, the rink was in perfect condition for skating on Monday. We had kids on the ice from 4 - 9:30pm. They took a 25 min dinner break at 6:30 and then were right back on. Mark and 3 of his friends 'let' Jade and Adam on the ice for a while. Adam couldn't wait to get on his goalie stuff and play on "Mark's hockey arena" (That's what he calls the rink) He's only 3.



I really wish I had the photography skills that other bloggers have. It's very disappointing when you take a ton of pictures and hardly any turn out.

Yesterday Mark and a friend spent another 3 hours on the ice. I think it's worth all the time and effort Mike has put into it this year.






2 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

The kids looked like they had such a good time...and it sounds like they are really spending a lot of time out there!!

The pictures are great...don't sell yourself short!!

Have a great weekend:)

Lisa

Missy said...

Awesome! Is this at your house??? I wish I lived close by you...you guys are always up to something fun!