Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dilemmas.

Mark had a big decision to make today.
Does he go to Enrichment, which takes place at a different school, or miss it because today at school there is a something very, very exciting happening. Are you ready for it? A Bake Sale!
I'm not kidding, he really was struggling with what he wanted to do.

In the end he chose Enrichment, but I gave Jade extra money so she could buy him the candy kabob that was the root of the whole dilemma. You'd never know there was still a huge bag of candy on my dining room table.


2 comments:

Missy said...

Too funny! I am glad his priorities are in the right place...or are they??? : ) Have you talked to Michelle? I am worried about her.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

This is hysterical....Glad he chose enrichment:)

Have a good night!

Lisa