We made it to the pumpkin patch!
I squeezed it in today after school because it's supposed to rain tomorrow and there will be no time to go on Wed or Thurs, so I pretty much had no choice but do it today.
It was a great time to go, we were the only ones there!
- 54lbs of pumpkins! The little one is my pie pumpkin. The other 3 will be jack-o-lanterns. I already have some patterns printed off for carving them.
Aunt Judy: The kids were so disappointed that they didn't get to see you today. I'm so glad we ran into each other, just think if I hadn't of turned that corner we never would have had the very nice visit that we had. Thanks to you and your sweet mom. She is truly an inspiration. I want to be just like her!
And thank her for the butter tarts. They definitely were fabulous. She has earned the reputation she has!!! I ate one before Mike got home so I would be sure to get one!

4 comments:
I'm glad you had fun! I love the pumpkin patch. Have fun carving!
Wow, that's a big pumpkin patch!! Can't wait to see the finished masterpieces!
The pumpkin patch looked beautiful......many good choices...I am sure it was hard to find 3 perfect pumpkins!!
Happy Carving:)
Lisa
So glad that you make it. Looks like the kids picked out good ones! And love the kitty cat. Adorable. Hope your pie comes out yummy.
Hugs
Post a Comment