That is too funny!!! What a bargain!!Enjoy your weekend!Lisa
Hehe, she's a cutie! Have a great weekend!!
What a cutie! She is priceless for sure. This pic reminds me of when Paige had been home for about a month and my brother put a sticker on her forehead that said, "Made in China". I'll have to try and find that pic.I just love little Jade!!!
Jade is so precious and I love her sense of humour ... and yours! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is too funny!!! What a bargain!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
Hehe, she's a cutie! Have a great weekend!!
What a cutie! She is priceless for sure. This pic reminds me of when Paige had been home for about a month and my brother put a sticker on her forehead that said, "Made in China". I'll have to try and find that pic.
I just love little Jade!!!
Jade is so precious and I love her sense of humour ... and yours! :-)
Post a Comment