Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Grade 6 and Grade 2


Here they are...ready to hit the books! Jade, who never wanted summer vacation at all, was thrilled this morning. Mark, who pretends he hates school, was excited too!
We are coping as well as we can. Mark took dad's death extremely hard. His heart is full of love and right now it's broken. I feel so bad for him. Jade was crying but she's so young and has yet to feel the impact of him missing in her life.
Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers and kind emails. You have no idea how much they mean and how deeply they have touched me. Thank you.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so glad to see your post and to hear you are doing a little better. Sounds like Mark and Jade are off to a great new year. Isabella's starting Middle French Immersion today so I will be VERY anxious to hear about her day.

Warmly,
Michelle

missy said...

Hi there Sherri!

How are you? You have been in my prayers every day since I have heard the news. I am just so sorry!

I completely understand about Mark. He sounds a lot like Paige. There are some excellent books about child grief and the loss of a grandparent. If you'd like the names of them, let me know.

Hugs my friend! Call me if you need to talk or cry or vent!

Your school cuties look precious! I hope that they have a good year!