A random group of pictures from August.
- Mark went to a paintball birthday party for his buddy Matt. Mark's the kid in the front dressed in black. The boys had so much fun shooting each other in a field of mud.
- It's so much fun playing in the rain. I wasn't here when this picture was taken but from what I hear there was a huge, loud crack of thunder right overhead and these kids flew into the safety of Pam's house in seconds! (Pam needs to change the date on her camera!!)
- I really want my kids to love roller coasters just like I do. Normal roller coasters, not insane ones like the Behemoth at Wonderland or the Magnum at Cedar Point. Mark, Jade and I went on the pirate ship swing at Wonderland and whenever they got that feeling in their stomaches when the swing went down I told them that is what a roller coaster feels like. They were raring to go and since they were so brave we went on the Wild Beast. Jade thought she was going to puke and Mark was ok with it, but not too anxious to try other big roller coasters. I sat behind them and kept leaning over patting their heads and saying "Weeee" "Isn't this great?!?!" I did have a little scare though, I thought Jade was going to fly right out of her seat.....yikers!
- There were not many water rides the kids could go on together because of Jade's height. Here is the one pic of Mark and Jade together on a tube slide.
- Last week a bunch of my friends and I gathered up all the kids and we spent the day at Splashdown. We had the greatest time! The kids checked in with us once in a while, mostly when they were hungry and needed money!
- Jade loves mini golf!
- I sent a surprise package to my cousin Mary- Anne. She's pregnant and craving Kraft Dinner. When Kraft changed their packaging they also changed the product and the new KD is nothing like the old KD. MA is craving the old KD which you cannot buy anymore. Her mom (Anne) went all over town looking for the old KD. Imagine her surprise when we were emailing each other and I told her I have a case of it in my basement. She called me right away and said "You have a CASE of it in your basement?!?!" Now MA has 12 boxes of the good stuff!
- This is how our backyard looked for Mark's bday sleepover. They were calling it the resort!
- Craig celebrated his first birthday on August 9. He had a big party and was banging on the table waiting for his first piece of cake!
It will be quiet here on the blog for a couple of weeks. We are camping until Labour Day. Have a great couple of weeks....and then summer's over :(



2 comments:
Great pics!! Y'all always look like you're having fun. Enjoy your camping!!
I love all of these pictures. The rain pic is a favorite. Isn't that one of lifes greatest pleasures?
You guys are always having fun.
Enjoy camping and stay away from crazy turtles : )
Post a Comment