Wednesday, August 06, 2008

She makes me laugh....

Last week Jade was helping me make some salads for Mark's bday bbq. She was chopping onions and had her first experience with crying while chopping onions. Last night she wanted to help me make the salad for supper and was chopping all the veggies. When it came time to cut the onions she left the table in search of something.....when she came back she had my sunglasses on and said, "There's NOOOOO way I'm going to cry from cutting those onions again!"
She's wearing her housecoat because she loves it and will wear it at any opportunity she can! She took off her wet bathing suit and put it on as soon as we got home yesterday!
Last night Jade was reading the "Flip Flap Body Book". She was reading the section on babies. She pronounced womb as "woom-ba". And then laughed at herself when I corrected her and said "I've been saying "woom-ba" my whole life and now you tell me!"
After she was done reading she told me that she had a Chinese Bellybutton because of her Chinese mom. She really does make me laugh.....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jade is too funny. I love her sense of humour. I just love her in general. Even though I have only met her a few times, i feel like I really know your kids through your blogs. Thanks,

Deb

Michelle said...

I love Jade's sense of humour ... she cracks me up! She also is looking pretty cute in those sunglasses ... what a clever girl!