Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Fam

This is us! Well, most of us anyway. Cath's kids are missing, Jim and his family are missing, Danny and his family are missing, and I'm sure there are others missing! We have all come from 6 siblings, who have all passed away now. I think they would have been proud of all of us.

This picture is my grandpa and great uncle's families. They were identical twins and extremely close. They played great jokes on each other and were, I believe, the best of friends.
And here is my wonderful family! My cousin Annette is so much fun...I wish we could spend more time together (Hi Annette!!) My mom's brother is in the white shirt (Uncle Dave) and mom's sister is right in front of him in the black and yellow (Cathy) She is only 7 years older than me so I never, ever called her Aunt Cathy. OK, I did when she was a teenager and hated being old enough to be an aunt!

There are so many more pictures but Blogger doesn't like to do more than a few at a time so there will be more to come!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a big, beautiful, happy family. Great pictures.

As for the young Aunt ... my nephew and neice turn 40 this year ... so that made me an Aunt at ripe age of 1. I threatened them so they wouldn't call me auntie ... they oblidged ... most of the time! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri
I had such a great time with you too, if only we lived closer to each other......oh well, a girls weekend some where in between would be good too!