skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- There are 18 days left of school and Jade is already dreading it. She said to me the other day "What am I going to do all day?"
- Remember the days when Mark earned money and saved it to buy something he really wanted? Daisy Mart has all his money now. Jones Soda is the craze for 10 year old boys. A couple of times a week he actually has money to go to the store (although he asks to go every day) and buy a $2 bottle of pop. And the wierd thing is the collection of empty pop bottles in his bedroom. You can't recycle them because "everyone has a Jones collection mom!"
- Mark did a hard Sudoku puzzle...one I gave up on.
- Mike has been preparing the back deck to be restained. Our cedar deck is rotting in the front. I didn't think cedar rotted???? Why is OUR cedar rotting?
- Google Reader is the best invention. I have all my favourite blogs listed and when someone updates I can tell without having to click on each blog daily. It has saved me a lot of time!!
- It is 30 degrees Celcius today. I am hot...finally! We are camping this weekend but Mike said it's too hot to bring the canoe! I'm sure he'll be stuffed in the trailer with the air on while we are all outside!!
- Dad was going to take Mark out for supper last night and I totally forgot and picked up pizza. I still feel guilty about it
- Jade has been wearing a dress everyday for 2 weeks now. I'm hoping she will wear some of the cute shorts and tees I got her soon....
- Karen and Ed taught Mike and I to play Hearts when they were here last. I play it on the computer every day and every day I lose. I need to find some better strategies
No comments:
Post a Comment