Monday, May 12, 2008

Go Pens!

I guess we are rooting for Pittsburgh now.
The girls were at a charity bbq and had their faces painted with penguins because they are diehard fans they like penguins - the waddling kind that live in Antarctica. The boys assumed they had their faces painted to support a certain NHL hockey team (lol). This inspired the boys to make a huge poster that said "Honk for Pens" and hold it up to traffic. People honked as the girls sat on the roof of a shed (yes, I'm serious) and screamed "Go Pens Go" (Ask Jade who the Pens are and I'm pretty positive she will say "I don't know"!)

After the impromptu pep rally, the boys were on an even higher roof of a different shed. I swear I will die of old age long before my years as this boy of mine is aging me at a drastic rate. He has become fearless.....



Here are the Pens cheerleaders....on the roof *sigh*.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

missy said...

These are great!!! Hey, who cares what team you are rooting for as long as you have fun doing it!

Looks like Jade is enjoying the fun. She is such a cutie!

Marla said...

Too cute! LOL @ all of them on the roof!!

Michelle said...

Oh my heavens this is such a cute post! I'd be with Jade loving Penguins ... as opposed to loving THE Penguins!! :-)

Sylvia said...

That is so funny! ( My husband is from Pittsburgh, so he is a serious Penguins fan!)