Last night while Mike and Mark were at a hockey game, Jade and I did a little shopping. While we were in the baking aisle Jade spotted Scribblers, which are little tubes of icing for decorating cookies. This morning Jade baked some sugar cookies and decorated them with her Scribblers.
- "This gloppy one is waves you know...."
Last night's hockey game went into triple overtime. The guys didn't get home until after midnight. They left the house at 7pm. What loyal fans they are to stay that late!

2 comments:
Jade did a great job on her cookies - love the waves!! I am pretty much inundated with hockey right now - between the excitement of who is in the playoffs (not that I truly care) and Isabella's hockey (which I love) I seem to be living and breathing hockey. Bob and Isabella went to see Boston and the Sens play Friday night - it was quite a game since Bob cheers for the Bruins and Isabella's a Senators fan. Charlotte and I went to see "Horton Hears a Who" -we had a lovely evening!
Sounds like you guys had fun! I was so glad I didn't wait up for Jeff to get home, I gave up and went to bed just after nine. I was so tired and was just thrilled that Craig fell asleep easily.
Post a Comment