Poor Mark! Mike got him sooooo good this morning.
Mike handed Mark this brochure to "Chore Camp" and told him that he was spending the weekend there. Mark was horrified and fell for the joke hook, line and sinker!
He sure wasn't happy at the time of the joke, but was laughing when he was telling Colin and Lyndsey about it before they left for school.
Click on the brochure if you want to read what they offer at this fabulous (but fake) camp!
Mike also signed a permission slip for a field trip for the kids.....to outer space! AND, there's more, he put up a contaminated sign from the health department on Jade's bedroom door. Those 2 jokes got a laugh out of the kids!
But Mike better watch out......after he left for work Jade hid a rubber frog, spider and other creepy creatures in his underwear drawer!
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
April Fool's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am rolling!!! What fun. I'll have to remember some of those for next year. What fun : )
I bet it is so much fun to live at your house! :-)
Post a Comment