Jade is going to turn 7 this week and she had some of her friends join her at Gymnastics to help her celebrate. She was soooooo excited......
All of Jade's friends were chasing Mark around and his safe haven from them was on the trampoline. There is only one person allowed on the trampoline so when it got too much for him that is where he ran too...and the girls stood on the sides of it waiting for him to come off so they could chase him some more.
The pit is a great place to have a rest and throw foam cubes at each other.
Jade decorated each cupcake with special attention. She was so happy and gracious to all her friends.

4 comments:
Looks like a fun party! I'm sure she had lots of fun. She looked beautiful ... as always! When is Jade's brithday?
Looks like her party went well! I am excited for her to tell me all about it. That is funny that all the girls chased Mark around.
The blog looks great, I wil have to get you to show me how to change the backgrounds.
Hi Michelle,
I don't know if you will see this or not, but Jade's birthday is March 4.
Happy Birthday to adorable Miss Jade! What a great way to spend a 7th bday. I'm glad she had a good time. She is so pretty.
Post a Comment