Saturday, January 26, 2008

Toonces

It's sort of like a Where's Waldo game. Can you find Toonces in the mix of stuffed animals sitting in a circle to play a game created by Jade?
Jade thinks he must have been feeling left out so he joined in..since he's an animal he should be able to play too!


5 comments:

Tammy said...

Jade is so funny with her games she makes up! It took me a second to find Tunces.

Tammy said...

Sorry I misspelled toonces name!

Michelle said...

Jade sounds like quite a character!It's been a crazy weekend for me ... but I think I finally have the final version of the video done.I hope and pray it's in the mail tomorrow! :-)

Michelle said...

BTW ... I found Waldo ... I mean Toonces! :-)

Sherri said...

Congratulations Michelle! I bet the video is FABULOUS and will bring tears to the family's eyes!

Will there be a clip from it on your website?