Yep, that is me today...
Mark did not have hockey this morning so I slept in until 9:30 (ahhh). The kids were up at normal time because they never sleep in.
I had some coffee and read some of my book.
The kids spent most of the day with friends while I felt somewhat lost. Should I tear down the old wallpaper in the kids bathroom? Should I bake something? What's on the Food Network? Should I finish working on Hugh and MJ's calendar? If I do that I will have to go to Staples and buy more ink and if I was to do that I would have to take my cozy sweats off and put some jeans and make up on....
I debated what to do and while I was debating I read some more of my book. Now it's almost 5pm and I didn't to a d-a-r-n thing!
There's always tomorrow....
Saturday, January 12, 2008
L-A-Z-Y
at
4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds perfect to me ... especailly today after a crazy weekend at the hockey tournament!!
Post a Comment