And here's the proof. The ice rink is being built!
Mike has made it bigger this year and has added......
I'm anxious to see the finished product because apparently there's more to come! He's going to the lumber yard this morning to buy more "stuff" and he had a tape measure out measuring the distance between our floors and our ceilings. I'm envisioning this addition is going to have a roof!
Mark has some kind of stomach virus going on. I picked him up from school yesterday morning because he threw up and he was sick all day yesterday and so far today. He had a good sleep though, because he didn't put anything in his belly. As soon as he tried to eat or drink it comes back up. I feel so bad for him. He's feels miserable but he's not complaining or whining, just wishing it was over.

2 comments:
Poor Mark - hope he feel better soon!
Than rink is amazing - Isabella would be thrilled! Make sure you post pictures when it's finished! :-)
Hope Mark feels better..
Cute little rink.. (hahaha).. mike looked at it and , as predicted, FREAKED OUT..
Post a Comment