What a glorious weekend. Up north at the trailer we had temps in the high 80's. I was "thankful" for that! There has been many Thanksgiving weekends where we have spent Sunday morning building a snowman and this weekend we were way on the other end of the spectrum. We even slept with the windows open....it was simply wonderful! I have to confess how lazy I was. I brought a book with me and on Sunday morning I sat on the deck with my coffee and book and didn't move for pretty much the rest of the day! The kids spent a large part of the day building a fort, Survivor style. I won't post pics because *they were in their underwear*.
- Mark and Jade thought it was neat to have pop in a bottle. Funny how old something like that can make you feel.
- Hiding out *in their underwear*
- Jade wouldn't put her shorts on for our walk, so Mark is covering her up with some foliage! There are no other people up there, which is why you can walk freely around in your underwear! If and when you do hear a vehicle it's almost scarey because you don't know who it could be.
- This tree is usually so gorgeous on Thanksgiving weekend but with the weather so warm still the leaves have hardly changed at all. Usually we are too late for the peak, but this year we were too early.

5 comments:
Sounds like a good weekend other than no turkey. I don't think we have any left, Jeff sent most of it home wih your dad, I think. But if you like, I have another one in the freezer I can make this weekend! Jeff wouldn't complain, he can't get enough turkey sandwiches!
These pictures are breathtaking! Sounds and looks like a beautiful weekend.
BTW - I love the new look of your blog ... very fall like!
We missed our turkey, too! I think I'm going to have a Thanksgiving/Halloween dinner sometime before Halloween!I LOVE turkey dinner!
MY TURKEY WAS DELICIOUS!!! lol, thanks to Tom and Carol-Ann. It was nice not to cook this year.
Great pics, you had a good time I can tell. How I would love to sit with a book and a coffee for a few hours.. Sounds like heaven to me!.
Pop in a bottle.. you think you feel old!.
LOL! Michelle, you are the first person to say my pics are breathtaking and I love you for it!! They are what they are....memories for my kids!!
I'm soooooo craving turkey right now. I HAVE to cook one ASAP!!!
Looks like you had a fun-filled weekend! I hope you got some turkey.
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
Post a Comment