First of all, I want to thank Michelle for the adorable Halloween Card we got in the mail today. Your girls are beautiful and lots of fun. That was the best mail we've seen in months! Thanks!
Today I bought Jade a new hat and glove set for winter. As soon as she found them she put them on and kept them on for most of the evening.
- Here she is on the computer with her hat on. She had to take the gloves off to do her typing I guess.
- Here she is calling her dad to dinner. It's been 1 1/2 hours without taking the hat off.
- Supper's over, the hat and gloves are still on. She tried to stick that gloved finger in the melted chocolate. We dipped our strawberries in that yummy chocolate for dessert.
- Off comes the gloves! You can't pick at the leftover chocolate with gloves on!
She's so cute!
I remember being a kid and being excited whenever I got something new to wear too!
I don't know what's so fascinating about this particular hat and glove set but I saw Mark with the glove on his hand...boy, can that kid move fast when he hears the camera and doesn't want his picture taken!

1 comment:
You are most welcome!
The hat is so cute ... but the sweet face of Jade makes it all the more spectacular! Beautiful photos of a gorgeous little girl ... as always!
Post a Comment