Tuesday, September 11, 2007

News...

I don't have any pictures today....I'm toooooo tired! LOL!! I am not used to being a working mom and, even though it's just mornings I'm at work, I am so bagged for the rest of the day! How will I ever get back into the groove!?!?!? I used to work before I had kids and it wasn't until Thursday that I felt tired and here it is only Tuesday and I've been yawning since 4pm! It's fun though....Marlene (the awesome worker Mike has) even let me answer the phone today!! She didn't have much choice as she was on the other line and she had a customer with her so I gathered up my nerve and answered the phone! She normally pretty much dives across the warehouse to get to the phone before I do!!!

I think I may have softened Mike up on the uniform idea. He may consider letting me wear t-shirts and hoodys with the logo embroidered on them.....I would love him forever if he let me off the hook with those other uniforms. Of course, I will love him forever anyway but you know what they say "If mama ain't happy, nobody's happy!"
I have my fingers and toes crossed 24/7 until he makes his decision.

Our neighbour Dennis writes textbooks and he has asked if he could do a profile on Jade for the Human Geography textbook that he is writing. So, next year, a number of grade 8 students in Ontario will be reading about Jade's story in their geography classes.

Jade's second top tooth is so loose it's hanging, sideways, by a thread in the middle of her mouth. Mark keeps telling her to pull it but she refuses, she's afraid it's going to hurt.

Well...I think I'm going to have a nice warm shower and hit the hay! Another fun filled day awaits me tomorrow!

*** I published the post and then thought I would add this pic of Mike holding Craig. This is how he used to hold Mark when he was a little weeny baby. So cute!
Shortly after Mike had to change his clothes as Craig threw up all down his neck!! Still so cute!!





Nighty night!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well I'll keep my fingers crossed on the uniform thing ... I'm with you on that ... maybe if you felt more comfotable you would be less tired:-) Hang in there!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

I love to come to your blog and read your adventures. How exciting for Jade to have her story in a geography textbook, awesome!

I hope hubby eases up on the uniform issue!! Tell him you can work faster in clothes you are more comfortable in, lol!!!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki