Craig William arrived at 1:20pm with soft, fuzzy blond peach fuzz on his head and bright blue eyes. He is just the sweetest little boy. He weighed in at 8lbs 7oz and he's long...but I don't know how long.
All went well, Tammy's sore of course, but she seems to be herself already.
- Me and my precious little nephew. I'm so lucky to have 2 beautiful nieces and 1 handsome nephew. I could have held him all day.
I went up to the hospital and waited for the news. Unfortunately the staff did not tell Jeff that I was on the other side of the door waiting. I waited and waited and waited and finally my cell phone rang (I forgot to turn it off...I know it's wrong to have it on in the hospital...sorry) and it was Jeff. "It's a boy" he tells me. I ask where he is and he says in the parking lot calling everyone. I call Mike right away and he says he's known for 1/2 hour!!
I should have stayed home...I would have got the news sooner!!! Oh well, we all had a good laugh about it!!
Now I can shop! I have resisted so many of the cutest outfits but now that we know it's a boy I can shop away!!

3 comments:
He is adorable!!! so is his Auntie holding him.
Congrats to all of you!!.
Congratulations auntie! He's absolutely precious!!
Happy shopping.
He is so gorgeous ... so preciuos! His beaming, proud Aunt looks is so beautiful. also! Send my best wished to the lucky parents!!
Post a Comment