Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Last Weekend.

It was sooooo hot here yesterday. It was 33 and with the humidity it felt like 40 or 102 F. I have been painting our doors for the last 3 days and it was only yesterday where I felt hot and sticky. They look great though, but I'm not going to post a picture until everything is done, which may be another 2 weeks as we are waiting for professionals to do their work.

  • Toonces looks soooooo annoyed in this picture as Jade has, yet again, wrapped him up in her blanket. If he could talk I wonder what he would say to her?

  • Mark's class studied the Medieval Times this year and on Friday they had a Medieval Feast. They had a king and queen and Mark was knighted. They all ate on the gym floor with no utensils! On Friday after school, I found Jade watching TV in the helmet Mark made at school. She confiscated it seconds after he arrived home!

  • On Friday night our friends came over to watch an outdoor movie. They boys went for a little swim in the freezing cold water! It's not as cold to them as it is to me!

  • Here are Tyler, Jake and Mark...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay ... that picture of the cat is just too funny! It's been pretty hot here too ... but today was in the low 20's ... it was great!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

You alyawy have such fun filled posts. I love to come and read your fun adventures with your family! Have a great weekend!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki - Nova Scotia
LID - 29/12/06

Sherri said...

Thank you Nikki! That's very nice.
Do you have a blog for me to read?

Sherri