Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hooray! Our computer is fixed! We needed a new power supply and now that it's replaced it's booting up better than ever. I was dreading replacing everything that was on it so I'll be backing up anything that's somewhat important in the next few days!

We are staying home this weekend. As much fun as it is camping and/or going somewhere every weekend, I love the weekends that we are home. I love sleeping in in my own bed. We are giving the front of our house a makeover, so this weekend we will be painting the doors. I'm excited about the changes we will be making. When it's done I'll post a before and after picture.

Here are a few pictures from the week.

  • We made our own drive in. The kids sat in the back of the truck and ate popcorn and tried to hide from the mosquitos.


  • Hi Chris! This guy has many talents and I love the one he shares with us...his cooking talents! This day it was yummy bbq ribs, rice with a ginger and green onion topping and an amazing salad. Dinner is fun and delicious when Chris cooks! Thanks!

  • Jade working on a math workbook.

  • Jade dressing up poor Toonces yet again. He sure puts up with a lot from her, but he must enjoy it because he is forever following her and jumping up beside her!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm gad your computer is working again! I love your "Drive in Movie" set up ... I bet the kids had a ball. The last picture of Jade and the kitty is just too funny!!