Mark is a very smart boy who loves facts and is interested in "real" things. He is fascinated with flags and is very good at naming the countries that the flags represent. In fact, his teacher, Mrs. Meena (who we adore. I wish everyone could have her at least once in their lives) bought a flag book and Mark used it to draw a number of flags. When I saw the flag puzzle in the Scholastic book order, I knew that Mark would enjoy it. But, I also thought it would be challenging because it's flags and they are in no particular order. That kid finished the puzzle the same day he started it. He could identify flags from looking at just portions of them. I was amazed. I was looking at all the pieces on the table thinking to myself "how the heck do you do this without looking at the picture" but Mark knew exactly what to look for. He thinks it's funny that I'm amazed by this!
Friday, May 11, 2007
This and That
This sign is hanging on Jade's door. It made me chuckle! The No Boys Allowed part had been on there for a while, but I just noticed that Only Dad was added. Such a daddy's girl that little Jadey!
at
12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the sign ... Jade is just sooo precious! I bet her daddy was pretty happy about that sign! :-)
... and Mark is SO clever! Handsome and smart ...the perfect combination!
Post a Comment