Monday, May 28, 2007

Our newest neighbour!

Congratulations to our neighbours Cal, Marlene and John Gabriel on the adoption of their sweet little daughter and sister Elena Jean.


She is so sweet! We can't wait to get together to see the pictures and hear the stories. Finally she is home!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness she is sooo sweet! How old is she? I love how happy her mommy looks. Great picture!!

Sherri said...

She's 10 months old! The exact same age as when we got Jade. I got to hold her and she's as light as a feather. I could have held her forever. And she has that wonderful baby smell you just want to breath in. Mom and Dad are soooooo thrilled. It has been a very long wait for them, with so many setbacks.

Michelle said...

Such a happy ending ... she is simply precious!

The luckiest mommy in the world said...

OMG!!!! She looks very simliar to our daughter Olivia. What province is she from? Olivia is from Foshan, Guandong (Just leave me a note on my blog)

Deb