
I don't have any pictures to post. Unusual, I know, but do you really want to see pictures of me planting flowers, moving some hostas in the freezing cold weather, raking old sticks and dead leaves from the neglected corner of the yard. Not too exciting really! We spent all of Saturday working the yard, all of Sunday thinking we should finish working in the yard but it was COLD! On Sunday night we met up with 4 other families for a BBQ. The friend's house that we were at have a huge pond in the backyard with a million tadpoles in it. The kids put on rubber boots and spent some time hanging out there.
Today we did some more yardwork but I ran out of impatiens so back I go to the nursery tomorrow. I did buy some herbs to keep in the house for the days that I pretend I'm Ina Garten! I love her and wish she was my neighbour so she could try out all her fantastic recipes on me!
Jade is doing great with her bike riding. She's still somewhat wobbly and you have to hang on to the seat for a couple of steps but she's happy with her progress which is a huge step in itself!
Mark is doing his usual stuff this weekend, hanging out with his friends playing baseball, riding bikes and now bouncing around on Kyle's new trampoline.
It was really nice to sleep in in my own bed for 3 days straight. That was sooooo nice!
I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Happy Victoria Day!
at
6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This weekend was a fun weekend for us also ... but on Monday I discovered that a dear friend from one of my yahoo groups had passed away with cancer. Although we had never met in person I had the privilege of getting to know her online. When I think of her husband and her two beautiful girls my heart breaks ... I feel so blessed by having my life touched by hers.
Post a Comment