Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Few More Camping Pics...

I really shouldn't be in the house on the computer during this 80 - did you hear me 80 - degree afternoon!! I am only doing this right now because I am downloading some music onto my Sony Jellybean (as I call it...I don't even know what the actual name of it is!) so I can go for a walk!
These pics are from this past weekend.

  • Jade on the dock. There were a ton of little fish in the water right there. The boys were desperately trying to catch them.

  • If you look in between the tops of 2 trees, between the middle of the pic and the right side of the pic, you will see a dot. That dot is a bald eagle.
  • Calum caught a salamander.
  • Posing by a beaver dam.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your pictures today are gorgeous! I especially love the first picture of Jade! The scenery is breathtaking.

Sherri said...

Michelle,
LOL! Mike took all of those pictures I posted!! He's way better at taking pics than I am and he'll just love it when I tell him your comment!