Saturday, May 26, 2007

Blogger Block!

I have nothing to blog about!
Really!
Jeff and Tammy got the keys to their new home and we went to visit them last night and I didn't bring the camera. It's too bad because there would have been some great pics of the kids picking up shells on the beach. Oh well, we'll be there again I'm sure!
Since I have nothing to blog about I am just going to post a couple of random pictures from the last week.

Nothing exciting but at least it's something!

  • Here is Jade laying the the box Mike's golf clubs came it. Her whole body fit in it so that amused her for quite some time!
  • Here she is eating strawberries. She is a berry monster. She has smoothies everyday too made from berries. Notice Mike and Mark in the backyard with their golf clubs.
  • Jade did her own manicure! Actually, they are stick on Ariel nails, but she looked "fabulous".
  • Me and my good friend Cynthia at Leanne's party last Sunday.
A final note: Jade's tooth is getting looser and looser!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the new look of your blog and the random pictures. Jade in the box it just too cute! My girls also love berries ... especially strawberries. Hope you are having a great weekend!