skip to main |
skip to sidebar
When I picked Jade up from school yesterday she was awfully excited about her day. She was chosen as the primary student to cut the ribbon for the new gym that the students got to use for the first time today. Since I was not there with my handy dandy camera, I took this little video of her describing what happened.
3 comments:
That is neat that Jade got chosen to cut the ribbon, I am surprised she wasn't a little nervous.
Tammy
Oh my goodness ... she is so cute ... I LOVED seeing video of Jade! I definitely have to get you some video of Isabella ... interesting!! I'm going to be putting together a video with pictures and video tape of the girls over the next few weeks ... I'll send you a copy.
Michelle,
I look forward to seeing video of your girls!
Post a Comment