I thought in honour of Post 100 I would face the facts and admit that I am a blogaholic. I have only been reading blogs for about 6 months, but I find them fascinating! I love to read about other families and their experiences with their adoptions. I have cried many times. I have laughed many times. I have been broken hearted. These real life moments have touched my heart tremendously. I am grateful for those who open up their whole hearts and souls and let people see the ups and downs of everyday life. These are the people who love and are extremely proud of their children but are not afraid to admit it's not always perfect! I found Sandra's blog months ago. I find her to be just this way. She's very honest and writes beautifully. It was through her blog that I found Michelle's blog. Everyone knows how much I love Michelle's blog! Both of these women have beautiful daughters.
I came to the conclusion that I am a blogaholic when the other night I had a dream that I was going to meet the salsa twins and their parents didn't have a clue who I was but I knew more than any stranger needs to know about them!
Thanks to all the bloggers out there who give me my reading material everyday! I appreciate all the honesty and emotion you put into my favourite blogs (there are 40 of them now!) I anxiously await referrals for you all, and for those who are back I anxiously await more pictures and stories about your families.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Post #100
at
9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE your blog, also! I look forward to my daily visit! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment