Sunday, March 25, 2007

Nothing Too Exciting...

Our great friend and neighbour Heather is celebrating her 39th birthday today! Last night we had cake to celebrate! Adam helped her blow out the candles and we had to sing the birthday song over and over again...he loved it! He's the cutest little man....he reminds me soooooo much of Mark when he was almost 2.



It's a balmy 13 degrees this afternoon. The sun is not out but it's trying.

Mike is taking the rink apart, Mark and Trever are distracting him by throwing tennis balls at him and making Mike the monkey in the middle. Trever has a nice tan...they spent the March Break in Mexico.

Jade and Mackenzie are playing Polly's and they are both in dress up clothes.

Here are some pics from today. Like I said in the title..nothing too exciting!




Jade asks "Do I have woot beer on my face?"



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice weather there. We have been having our share as well, it was around 13 on Saturday here. Can't wait for summer!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

I assume you are talking 13 degrees Celcius and not Fahrenheit, right? Otherwise I wouldn't call 13 so balmy :-)

Anonymous said...

I assume you are talking 13 degrees Celcius and not Fahrenheit, right? Otherwise I wouldn't call 13 so balmy :-)

Michelle said...

Looks like a fun afternoon ... we are expecting warmer weather this week as well. :-)