Jade had her friend birthday party this afternoon at the gymnastics club. She had 5 little girls come, plus Mark and his friend Jake, and they got free run of the whole gym. Since she is in a gymnastics program, she was thrilled to be able to do whatever she wanted! These 6 were so good, they were sitting quietly at the table waiting for cake and ice cream and then they watched Jade open her presents and there was no screaming or running around like maniacs! What a difference between boy and girl parties! And polite......I think I heard "Thank you" a hundred times. Jade has very nice friends!
After the party Mike put the TV out on the deck, built a fire, wrapped up in his Arctic gear and watched the Daytona 500 outside. It's cold enough out there that his beer froze on him. And still he sat there!! He even ate his dinner out there!
This afternoon Adam came over for a skate at "Mark's hockey arena" and then sat by the fire to watch the race too. When he spotted Mike's beer Adam said "Ohhhh beer"!
Since there were no boys around, the girls took advantage of having the ice to themselves and did some pretty skating!
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Indoor and Outdoor Fun
at
7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've tried to leave a couple messages yesterday ... so I hope I'm suceesssful today. Love the party pictures ... looks like fun. I also love the rink pictures ... your husband must be so happy it is getting lots of use after all his hard work!
Yes, he's very happy! But today he wasn't because it's 4 degrees and starting to melt...so sad..
Post a Comment