It's like when you feel you need to rearrange your furniture, I felt I needed to rearrange the blog. I didn't really like how the blog tended to be in the middle of the page and there was a lot of wasted space on both sides. This template is stretched so the whole screen is used, which should make it easier to read...and the pictures may show up bigger. I also like having a white background, and there are not a lot of templates with a white background. So, hopefully this works out OK....until the next time I need a change anyway!
Jade passed her level in gymnastics last week! It's a hard level to pass...it took her 4 times to do it! She can do the splits amazingly. It's painful to watch! They are learning walkovers and how to do cartwheels off the beam. The group of them are starting to look like real gymnasts.
Mark has been working very hard on a project for school. There are 3 Korean students here and Mark and 2 other boys have been "newspaper reporters" and have been interviewing them. They asked the students all kinds of questions and Mark typed up the reports on the computer and put it all together on a bulletin board. He is so proud of it! This has been right up his alley....he loves facts and doing research. When the students first came he googled a whole bunch of information on Canada and made 2 books for Yoonkiyo (the girl in his class) to take back to Korea with her.
It's been terribly cold here. The kind of cold where the wind goes right through you and it takes forever to warm up. Apparently they are saying it will be another week before it warms up a bit. So, in anticipation of our trip, I've been washing all our summer clothes and starting to pack! I just want to be WARM again.
I've been enjoying the blogs of the new babies in China. One of the couples who received a boy is from our area! So exciting!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
I Needed a Change!
at
10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like the new look of the blog! When are you leaving for the cruise? It will be nice to have the warm weather since it has been so cold there.
Tammy
Your Blog looks great! ... I know what you mean by cold ... it's very cold here ... minus 17 tonight!!
Post a Comment