These cute little men belong to my good friend Deb. We have been friends since I was 8 and she was 7! Which means we have been friends for more than 30 years!! Yikes! That is so scary because I remember clearly the day we became friends. She was calling me (and another girl named Jayne) Googly Eyes over the backyard fence! She then went running to her dad, who told her to invite us over for a swim. Well, I went and Jayne didn't and Deb and I have been friends ever since. Jayne, on the other hand is long gone, only mentioned when we talk about this story!
Anyway, Deb lives far away and I rarely see her. I think about her often and miss her very much. I am pretty excited right now, because tomorrow morning I will be hitching a ride with her dad and stepmom and going on a surprise (unless she reads this within the next 16 hours!) visit to see her! I have not met her youngest little boy and I want so much to meet him before his first birthday...which is very soon.
Aren't they adorable! One looks just like mom and the other looks just like dad!
The other day Jade created this game...she cut out a whole bunch of squares different colours and made a master sheet with one square of each colour. She then hid all the little squares all around the living room and kitchen, and when I found them I had to put them on the master sheet. It's funny because she didn't hide them very well and I had to pretend they were super hidden! It was fun.
Friday, January 12, 2007
My Friend Deb
at
4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment