Friday, December 22, 2006

Who needs a horse when.....

you know someone with a sheep!!! A sheep's hoof is much more similar to a reindeer's, so Tammy is going to ask her dad to somehow get a sheep to stand on a piece of paper! I wish I could take a video of that, because I envision a man trying to get footprints from a sheep kind of humorous.

We had a nice night out for dinner last night with my dad, my in-laws, my brother and his fiance (who are visiting from out west this week), and our neighbours who just so happened to come to the same restaurant! The kids were happy since they had someone to hang out with and didn't have to sit and listen to adult conversation.

Jade and I hit the store for the last time before Christmas this morning. We were done and home before 10 am! I found her the cutest little chocolate brown Mary Jane's at Winners this morning..on sale for $8! She's wearing them right now and loves them! We are staying home to bake and clean today! Whoo hoo!! Her last day of school was yesterday. The new kindergarten room is complete so they were moving all their stuff in there yesterday. She is excited about having a brand new classroom in January.

Mark is pretty excited that his last day of school is today. They go swimming at the Y this afternoon, which is probably a huge blessing for the teacher!

Have a good day everyone....

No comments: