Friday, December 08, 2006

Jade and Isabella

A couple of weeks ago I posted that I had found a blog with a beautiful little girl, named Isabella, who I thought resembled Jade. I found the resemblance so remarkable that I contacted her family to find out if she was also a Hunan baby, which she is. I emailed some pictures of Jade to see what they thought. Isabella's parents agree with Mike and I that there are similarities between the 2 girls. Her mom put together this page with pictures of the girls side by side. We are very curious to hear what other people think of this....could they be sisters? cousins? or is it just a coincidence. Please leave any comments you may have....

2 comments:

my3 kids said...

Oh My....I know Isabella (e friend's daughter) and before even seeing this entry I thought how much Jade looked like Isabella...wow what do you guys all think?

Janice

Sherri said...

Janice,

It took my breath away the first time I saw Isabella's pictures. I believe Michelle and her husband agree there is a resemblance.I find the whole thing fascinating!! I enjoy reading Michelle's blog...she has sweet girls.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Sherri