Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloween Eve


Finally the kids got to carve their Jack-o-lanterns tonight! The pumpkins have been sitting in the garage for a couple of weeks now. We didn't want to carve them too early and have them grow all black inside from the mold. So, they both were so excited and immediately starting drawing faces on paper before they actually cut into the pumpkin.
Jade was a little grossed out when Mike cut the top off of hers. In fact, her exact words were "I think I'm gonna barf"!!


Mark did Jade a big favour and carved hers for her. She drew the face and he cut it out. What a nice big brother!!

Ta da: The finished products:


Above is Marks, complete with evil eyebrows (which he says looks like a third eye) and a mean scar!


And here we have Jade's sweet little Jack-o-lantern!
Tomorrow is the big day! I'm sure I'll have 2 little goblins bouncing off the walls tomorrow! They are pretty keen on this whole trick or treating thing! In fact, Mark wanted to go to bed early so Halloween would come sooner!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: